@3ddy Hello, I'm 3ddy.

1. Raiding and griefing is a part of this server, of course, but i would never raid or grief an ally or a friend. Raiding is when you take items and loot a base or build for material gain. Griefing is when you destroy a place for the sole purpose of destroying it. I have been part of some raids with my faction, SC, but that has been on enemy factions and members of those factions. (I'm talking about factions like team eye. SC does not have many enemies).

2. As I've mentioned, I am a member of Strangers Company, which was once the biggest faction on the server. (I'm in the council/leadership in the faction, but that doesn't really matter now) In case you haven't heard of us, we're a faction centered on building.

3. I like doing PvP a bit, but i haven't really on CM. If i want to PvP, i log on to a PvP server. I would say i'm decent.

4. This seems like an excellent set of rules.

Due to current affiliations with an active(?) group, I'm afraid I'll have to decline your request. Having people with multi-faction affiliations results in conflicting interests at some point or another.