Edited 8 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

Well, as some of you might know, I requested a ban from the server.

I did it for several reasons:

1. My life is like a 60mm shell, which means, it's fucked up. I'm suffering from depression for the past 8 years and I feel that I should be leaving the server because I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I'm also suicidal sometimes, but those are just thoughts. I won't kill myself because I'm only 23 years old and there's people in my life that actually give an actual fuck for me. :)

2. A lot of you know that I have my internet marketing business to run, which is Forex currency trading. It's trading two currencies and investing money into it. You can make a lot of money and lose a lot of money. It's similar to IRL betting in betting shops. This business requires my full attention and I can't play MC and do this, so I needed to pick a side.

3. There's shit I want to accomplish in my life, from getting myself what I want, freeing my parents from their debts and travelling to Los Angeles, California and living there a completely another life. I'm a guy that loves his life and I want to continue living my life.

I'm not banned permanently, this is just a temporary ban. I will get back to playing as soon as I fix my life, get my life in the sorting, just like those automatic sorting machines in MC. :P Except that my life is a big mess and I'll need more than one sorting machine to get it done. :P I got myself banned while I was very depressed and I didn't want you guys to feel sorry for me.

For real though, I'm banned for only two days and it feels like I was banned not 2 hours ago. I already miss all of you. I'm still going to be active on forums and write random crap in my famous Doge way because y'all know me. :P I know some people are happy I'm leaving and some are don't, but this is my decision. I won't forget about CM. :)