Neonjews Staff/Helper Application

1. 8 years ago

IGN - Neonjews

Age - 21

Time zone - UTC−06:00 Saskatchewan

Strengths - I'm Good at helping new players understand the rules and understand general things about the server, I'm logical, I stop and think about what I need to say, and I'm generally pretty social. I'm also pretty good at cleaning up around spawn, and making it look natural, despite my weakness saying I suck at building.

Weaknesses - Redstone and building are my main drawbacks. I'm not very creative, nor do I understand 90% of the way redstone works. Another weakness of mine is "Trolls". If there's one thing I can't stand, it's someone who tries everything in their power to make an entire server angry. And when I encounter such activities, I can sometimes get a little annoyed, as all I'm trying to do here is enjoy my time on the server. I'm also not 100% comfortable talking to people I don't know on Teamspeak or Skype, but I can get past that with time.

Why You Are Applying - Most of the time I play on the server, it's at night. And for the last week or so, there's been a severe lack of staff on around 1am - 4am, Which ties in to the "I can't stand trolls" thing. This time is when, in my experience, MOST of the trolls come on, thinking they can get away with their actions because there isn't any staff on. Also, This server reminds me of a Runescape private server I used to play on that has since shut down. It's the only server I felt comfortable donating to, and I'm growing fond of Craftymynes very quickly. I'd love any chance I could get to help keep the community clean and friendly.

Time Played On Craftymynes - 5775107 (1.9)

Custom Note - I hope to get accepted as a mod or helper of some kind. The ability to keep the server clean and fun for everyone is something I really want to do, and as I'm at my computer pretty much all day every day, That's something I can accomplish as a part of the craftymynes staff. Thank you for reading and taking me into consideration.

2. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. Please do not bump your staff application. We have seen it.

or Sign Up to reply!