smeyers' ban appeal

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by smeyers

smeyers' ban appeal
    smeyers
    I was banned because I said "the south should have won" with no context (I was referring to football) and then I said 911 after getting kicked and they banned me.
    I should be unbanned because this was stupid and it won't happen again. OK why is saying yung jew bad? its literally an ethnicity. ALSO why is saying 911 bad. like seriously. I apologize for the sewer side stuff and the ticks please return me to the community

2. Hello, I'm the mod that banned you.

You were banned for, well, this:

[22:25:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> what happend to yung_hew
    [22:25:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> jew
    [22:26:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> free yung jew
    [22:32:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> all people under the age off 100 must co gommit sewerside
    [22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] smeyers has left the game (Kicked)
    [22:34:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> the south should have won
    [22:34:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> the south should have won the bbal l game
    [22:37:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> i normally have 2 ticks on in my hair and one down there
    [22:40:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> is YungAdge the reincartion of Yung Jew
    [22:42:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <smeyers> 911
    [22:42:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] smeyers has left the game (Banned)

Anyways, no, you were not referring to football. You know exactly what you referring to. Besides that, you kept repeating religions and spouting general trash.

So, no. You will remain banned until you make a serious appeal and apology.

or Sign Up to reply!