Badpuggle's Helper Application

1. 5 years ago

IGN: BadPuggle

Timezone: Est

Strengths: I am very intelligent, I am very good with plugins I am a developer, and I know how to help people with plugins and almost every issue that they can have. Also I have many years of being staff on servers and I have run my own server as well but I did not have the money to keep it up.

Weaknesses: I try to work every thing out on my own so I don't look helpless in front of my friends.

Why I am applying: Because I would like to see this server grow more, and become successful. Also I think it's going to be fun playing on the server as well, because I have already been playing, and I find it fun. Also I am looking to make friends and meet new people on this server.

Ticks: Right now its in 34477 but I hope that you will either reply to this when its been 6 days because I want to keep playing on this server or can you over look the ticks but either way by the time someone reads this it will be at 10 million ticks.

Additional notes: thank you for looking over my staff application I hope I can become a part of this server's staff team thank you for considering me. -Badpuggle (Tyler)

2. We do not need someone for plugins - what we want is someone who takes their time out of their day to be a part of the community to the point that they actually respect our application requirements, understand that we do not run on plugins, and know that when someone applies, they apply for the helper role.

Application denied.

or Sign Up to reply!