Soviet's Final Thoughts

1. 8 years ago

Going away guys, life is on the move and I don't have the time to be continuing on CraftyMynes or any gaming for that matter. Thank you to the staff of the server for keeping it nice and fun for everyone, and thank you to the community members who have made the atmosphere of the server friendly and welcoming. It's been a great period playing here, and I'm happy to see the faction aspect of this server growing and heating up. Hopefully this will create a ton of interesting circumstances.

With all that being said, I want to use this opportunity to urge all the more negative players to leave with me, especially those who can't stop complaining about the server. These people only bringing down the overall experience for other players, and (quite frankly) make themselves look like little bitches who mock and take advantage of others hard work.

2. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

i'm considering leaving 100% but i still care about everyone too much to do that right now.
    i think what you said kind of proved the fact i've been lashing out at people and stuff, but i don't think i'm the only negative detriment here, maybe not even the worst.

3. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  4. tru

5. Awwwwwwwww Sov!

6. Ripperoni Sov.

7. Take care Soviet.

or Sign Up to reply!