HustL's ban appeal

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by HustL

IGN: HustL

Reason of ban: Hacking on the server

Okay, I do realise that all cheating bans cannot be appealed, however I am genuinely trying to figure out why I was banned.
    I was online for a while yesterday and then again last night until about 1am (GMT+10) and I just attempted to log into the server this morning about 20 minutes ago to find the ban message.

Those who know me know that there is no way in the world that I would cheat on the server for a split second. I of all people know the consequences of cheating and I can honestly say I have never cheated on the server and therefore I am completely and utterly confused and obviously extremely upset.

I have done so much and worked so hard on the server - I know the consequences and I would not just throw it all away by cheating.

I can't imagine how there would be any proof of me cheating - because as said already, I do not cheat.

Maybe once I actually know the circumstances under why I was banned, I will actually be able to appeal, because as I said, I don't have a clue.

So please do not close this because I know I can appeal whatever it is because it has to be false.

Thank you for your time.

2. While that is a lovely and very convincing appeal, it pains me to say its denied. The evidence that was brought before me by another staff member lead to my initiating your ban while we sorted things and i can say with all certantity that we made the right call.

Hustl is to remain banned for the use of a hacked client on the server.

or Sign Up to reply!