EnderC0nstructor's Ban Appeal

1. 8 years ago

Ign: It was EnderConstructor, but i changed it to EnderC0nstructor.
    Reason for your ban: Xraying
    Why should you be unbanned: I got banned a long time ago, middle of 2015, Yes i admit i was xraying and i deserved to get banned 100% but i've changed, i played on other servers but it just wasnt as fun as on CraftyMynes. This is my favorite server and i like it because it has nice staff and players, I would be really thankfull if i could get unbanned because i've changed. I stopped hacking a long time ago since it ruins the fun aspects of the game, exploring, mining , etc. I would of write an appeal earlier, but i had alot of exams and i just started to go to High School, and i had to study alot so i could have good grades. Now im on a mini break, I just wanted to ask if i could get unbanned, I promise i stopped cheating, and if you unban me, i would be really thankfull. If you think im still cheating u can watch me or something, but as i said, i've changed and thats never gonna happen again, i just wanna enjoy playing on CraftyMynes like i used to before :(

2. @EnderC0nstructor

Here @ CraftyMynes! you broke the following rule:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played.

In our logs, you appear banned in the 1.8 server as EnderConstructor on 2015/03/14 @ 13:20:46 hrs.
    Sorry, but this Appeal is DENIED.

Have fun elsewhere, because...
    "A hacker, is always a hacker". CM

3. Could you guys give me a second chance? I promise you i stopped using hacks a while back, I really like this server and its community and i would like to be a part of it again :(

4. @EnderC0nstructor

No1, we mean, absolutely no-one, has been pardoned for Xray or any other cheats that gives an advantage above the players who play the game the "right" way. We can't be babysitting every single-1 of "2nd" chances. imagine! we have banned over 16K players. It will be hard to keep an eye on every1.

You should've thought about that before breaking the rules. Be a man and accept the consequences of your actions.

So... the answer to your question, sadly, is NO.

5. Will there be any chances I could play on the server somehow . I saw there was an option to buy an unban? I'm not sure

6. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

The answer is
    No.

or Sign Up to reply!