fffelix_jan's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by cutekids100

In Game Name: fffelix_jan

Reason for your ban: Falsely banned for hacking several years ago

Why should you be unbanned: Several years ago, I was falsely auto-banned for hacking. In Spawn, there was a warp sign leading to a hot-air balloon high above Spawn, so I clicked it. I jumped off the balloon and landed on top of the PvP arena tower. The chat reported that I was in the arena, and that I was supposed to "prepare to fight." I then proceeded to jump off the PvP tower onto the ground, only to have the server think I was using a hack to TP out of the arena. (I assume that was what happened.) Therefore, I was automatically banned. I was only using OptiFine, and I never play with hacks, even to this day, and for the rest of my Minecraft life. https://forum.craftymynes.com/3256-cutekids100-s-ban-appeal/p1#p37403 I appealed as soon as I was banned, but the admin didn't believe me. However, I swear that I am telling the whole truth.

Note: I changed my in-game name twice since then. Currently, it is fffelix_jan .

2. Edited 4 years ago by PapaNeon

as noted in your first appeal, you were caught hacking, and will not be pardoned, no matter how long it has been. There is no "auto ban" for that, you were caught red handed by a staff member at the time.

Have fun elsewhere.

or Sign Up to reply!