Bauhausen's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Bauhausen

In Game Name: Bauhausen

Reason for your ban: Xray

Why should you be unbanned:
    The reason why I should be unbanned is that I was not using a Xray. My buddies leo theconquerer, Friendsfries and I were all in the mines, digging for some diamons. I have a fortune 2 pickaxe, so I would teleport to them whenever they found diamons so that they would have a greater chance of getting more diamons. I was finding a higher number of diamons than usual, but not because I was cheating in any way, rather because I was lucky. So, over the course of some time, it may have looked like i got a lot of diamonds. Not sure if that is what alerted someone to this suspicion.
    I don't use any texture packs or anything other than the vanilla minecraft.
    I consider myself a good member of the community and would be sad to leave behind my base and memories in the craftymines. I truly did not cheat. Let me know if there is a way I can prove this, not sure if there are logs I can share with you.
    Thank you,
    Bauhausen

2. Deleted 4 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  3. follow the format found here - https://forum.craftymynes.com/144-ban-appeal-format-template

4. Hello, as you might've guess I'm the one that banned you.

I watched you for the better part of an hour, and in that hour I watched both you and FriendsFries xray to various ores, not just diamond. I wanna point out the fact that "being lucky" doesn't really have anything to do with it when you're digging COMPLETELY out of your way, ( up, down etc ) to acquire the ores.

I've had an admin review my footage that I took, and have come to the conclusion that you and your friend FriendsFries were in fact xraying, and the both of you will remain banned.

Best of luck on other servers.

or Sign Up to reply!