Eagle_tide's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: eagle_tide

Reason for your ban: duping machine

Why should you be unbanned: I am so sorry that I break the rule using the duping machine... I apologize that I didn't read the rule carefully enough, so it was totally my bad. I just came back to minecraft 1 month ago, and really want to have a good time on this server. I did not break any rules before, and, I believe I was friendly to all members in chat. If I can get unbanned, I will just destroy everything that I duped using that machine (one full box of powered rail and normal rail). If not, I still apologize for the inconvenience I brought to admins. Thanks.
    PS: If you can kindly unban me after consideration, please do so for my friend "GyoubuStormsout" too, as he has no involve in making this machine, and he does not know this is a glitch, he is totally new.
    PS PS: Also.... I made a hole on the ceiling of nether using the piston glitch too... is that banned as well? If it is than I apologize again....

2. Thank you for your sincere apology and ban appeal.

You built a duping machine and the rules are quite clear on this:

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients (hacked clients, minimaps), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs.

So yes the hole in the ceiling of the nether also broke the rules.

We don't pardon accounts of those caught duplicating. As for your friend, since you have accepted full responsibility for the duping machine, i will consider reinstating him if he makes his own appeal.

or Sign Up to reply!