BlueAce56's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by BlueAce57

In Game Name: BlueAce56

Time Zone: Pacific

Strengths: Im good at helping others and often find joy in doing so. I talk to others on a basis to bring everyone together as a community and love making new friends. I believe I'm a good leader and a mature role model for the new people who join. I know the rules very well so I know what not to do and what is not accepted.

Weaknesses: I can be impatient from time to time and hard headed. I sometimes talk too much mainly due to the fact that I'm bored with what I'm doing.

Why you are Applying: I have been with this server for quite some time now and I enjoy being a part of this community, even though lots of people have left due to lag. I would like to be a part of staff, not for power or privileges, but so I can be a helping hand to those who need it. I am familiar with most people in my timezone and I love to talk to them all. I would like to have my name stand out so new people who join would know where to find help when needed. I would enjoy having the chance to strengthen my connection with this community and as always, I look forward to meeting and helping new people.

Time Played on CraftyMynes: I joined this server in 2014 but on the last map I had 27 million ticks. Currently on this new map I have 3 million.

Custom Note: I have always played on this server and honestly I couldn't find any other servers quite like this one. It's sad that lots of good people have left due to lag but I will still be here to help and move through the hardships this server will take. I appreciate all staff and players and what they do to contribute to this server. This server wouldn't be CraftyMynes without the Staff and players. Oh and of course, none of us would be here without CraftyMyner. Thank You Everyone and thank you for reviewing my Application and I look forward to seeing you next time!

-BlueAce56

2. Thank you for your application

or Sign Up to reply!