Harvestar news! We don't go down easily.

1. 8 years ago

Congratulations Team eye. You managed to find our base and grief just about everything we have. However, we are not going to disappear because you blow up a couple of buildings. We are still here, building. Learning more on the failure of our 1st base to improve future ones.

Members, once the bases are set up, we will invite you back with open arms should you wish to come back. With relatively flat land to work with, these new locations are not going to be as much of a pain. No more hills!

As for team eye, we also worked up on our griefing skills, we practiced on your enderman grinder...

Before...
    -image-
    -image-

After...
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    And we are only getting bigger.
    -image-
    BoneChi11er, signing off!

2. Wow you really impress man!! gg on taking down something that was hardly used by us and more used by random people xD

3. @KingJrod you're hardly used and used more by random people

4. lol that hurt so badly plz stop

5. im sorry king ilu bro
    <3
    xD

6. -image-
    no cri for pimpcy u pretty boi k
    pimpcy has savage habits ;pp

7. Congrats @BoneChi11er and others. For taking out a grinder that was used for the public. Your little bob the builder team is really op and I would like to congratulate you on such an achievement. Keep grinding buddy.

-Flower

8. of course bone is the only one in iron cowering behind the decent players.

9. Edited 8 years ago by Pimpcy

Oh please that is NOT what is going on
    He's just checking out the
    Fl-ass-h

I don't understand why harvaster still keeps me as a team mate

feel free to slap me on mc bone

10. @Flowerly if it was public why didn't you tell everyone? Regardless of whether or not it would be griefed.

I know its very nice Pimp

11. I've heard so many times that their is NO public end grinder. Never have i ever heard anybody mention it to anybody in chat. Let's look back at 1.8 where team eye would set traps around the "public" end grinder. Now we are suppose to hold some kind of moral high ground cause of this NOT "public" end grinder. Oh the guilt is setting in now, NOT.

12. Lol Team Eye never existed in 1.8 and Azrad is the one who made those traps. Many of Team Eye members now were Enemies in 1.8.

13. When i say Team eye, i mean tsu and followers.

14. Azrad made traps because he was tired of people destroying the one he and clutch made.

15. You're point is invalid. The reason no one mentioned it was because those that found it knew from 1.8 that if more knew it would likely be destroyed. CaptainMitchell used it and I know many others did too. Why post in chat that it was public? So it could be destroyed like 1.8 was?

16. Your point is invalid. Azrad wasn't the only one to set traps. If i destroyed something that Captain uses, thats great considering he tried to bait me for team eye/red army. Btw, he was in chat 3 days ago asking for an end grinder... he didn't know about it that long.

17. Edited 8 years ago by KingJrod

lol okay child xD Ask staff, Azrad made the majority of those traps and any and everyone camped the farm. Cap doesn't even matter. You think you "won" the battle but in the end we didn't lose anything. You blew up something that wasn't used by us. gg on that I guess. more of a waste of tnt than anything. the smarter option would be to make it public or use it yourself.

18. great job jdak!

19. If you don't care about it why are you defending it so hard? You obviously used it at some point if people knew you were associated with it. Arguing that the Red Army wasn't camping the end grinder in 1.8 is ridiculous. It was public because people knew where it was. You can't call something public if only a select group of people that you all "like" use it, that makes it private by the very definition of the word.

20. Because we like defending our team...

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!