_Gnome_Childs_ ban appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Gnome_Child_

IGN: _Gnome_Child_
    Why I was banned: There was no reason but i assume it was for the slightly inappropriate song I sang in chat.
    Why I should be unbanned: I am aware of the rules and but i did not know that what i said would be an instaban. I apologize and I will not sing in chat again and this is also the only server on Minecraft that i really get involved in.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

[22:20:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> donald trump isnt politics
    [22:20:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> hes a millionare that happens to be in the debate
    [22:20:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> tbh the debate has nothing to do with me so i dont even need to talk about it
    [22:21:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §c_Gnome_Child_§r left the game
    [22:21:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §c_Gnome_Child_§r joined the game
    [22:21:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> lmao i was kicked for "."
    [22:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> omg
    [22:21:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> can i have a nixon skin?
    [22:22:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> 13 flies on a deadmans ballsack. 14 holes in a seagulls kayak. 15 spots on the mask of roarshach
    [22:22:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§c_Gnome_Child_§r> early in the morning
    [22:23:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §c_Gnome_Child_§r left the game

3. Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat .
  4. got it. do you want me to edit my appeal?

5. Edited 7 years ago by rnc2011

Hi! I was the mod that banned you.

I banned you for the rule that you broke listed above. You will be unbanned in 7 days. You seem to not really care about the rules you broke in this instance and because you are an older player that disappoints me. At the end of the ban period, you will have to decide if you will continue this behavior. If you do, I can almost guarantee that it will end the same way. I like you and don't won't to see you go, so please decide carefully.

6. @rnc2011 aight

or Sign Up to reply!