pisceskitten's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by pisceskitten

Time Zone: CST (Dallas)

Strengths: I am observant, personable, and willing to assist whenever needed. I have real life customer service experience which means I am well trained in diffusing difficult situations in a diplomatic fashion when required but have no issue enforcing the rules as well. I will also follow whatever guidelines are placed as needed.

Weaknesses: My school schedule can limit my time online.

Why you are Applying: It was suggested that I consider applying as Staff on the server. I am also former Staff on a previous server and somewhat enjoyed the experience. I have also seen situations where we might need a few more Helpers and so I am offering my services.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: "ticks?" when you are online in the server) 3871295 UPDATE: As of 12/30, I now have 10071144 ticks.

Custom Note (optional): I hope that you will consider my application seriously. If I do not make staff, I completely understand and will continue to assist CraftyMynes in any way that I can. Thank you for the time and consideration! Please note: I used to be pisceskitty317 however due to technical issues with my account, I am now under pisceskitten.

or Sign Up to reply!