ShaneMyne's staff application

1. 4 years ago

Time Zone: UTC

Strengths: I like to bring people together. Finding like minded people and working on common goals is what drives me. Whether it's community projects like the double blaze spawner, or small group events like Mibsiken's birthday party house, I really enjoy giving people fun and useful experiences. I often run around .wild with new players and show them the ropes of the server, who to trust (and who not to trust) and bring them in to our little collective. I'm level-headed and patient, have a sense of right-and-wrong which I refuse to compromise upon and ultimately I just want people to have fun.

Weaknesses: I am fairly new to this community

Why you are Applying: This server is my first experience of playing Minecraft with other players and I'm having so much fun. Sometimes people want to ruin that fun with (excessive) vulgarity and rudeness and I want to stop that. But more than that: I want to help people, I sometimes joke that I'm an "unhelper", but the truth is that I spend a lot of my time in game interacting with newbies and being a helper would add a level of credibility to my advice and offers of adventures. Of course this also comes with a duty: to ensure people understand and follow the rules, to be a go between for disgruntled players and the staff as a whole and protecting players from their own (and other player's) misdeeds.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): ~12,000,000

or Sign Up to reply!