Kelvinke's Staff Application.

1. 4 years ago

Kelvinke's Staff Application

IGN: Kelvinke

Time Zone: CDT

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been on CM since1.13 first hit the live server. I'm a very energetic person who loves to build and enjoy the game in general, and especially I love helping people out as much as in my ability. I like to start convos about anything and everything so everyone can participate, have fun, and enjoy the chat and the server. I understand people play styles (griefing, building, etc...), but I will never tolerate cheating in Minecraft.

I have experienced outside world on how to lead a group of people and keep them away from fights or any arguments and to take responsibility for any of my co-worker problems and help them fix themselves.

Like about the server: Well Craftymynes is a unique server If I'd say so, not only from grief-able server but the people in the server. I've met and been friends with numerous players like bgmg, Mathros, Moblam, *a whole lot more*. The server gives me a sense of "you think you're safe but you're not."

Strengths: Try to listen to the players' issues, try to investigate more into it before jumping to a conclusion. I love to help whoever needs help. A decent knowledge of game mechanics that could be useful when it comes to farms or in-game questions.

Weakness: A little bit busy with life when night time rises.

Why are you applying: The server always needs more help running it and I asked myself why not help it out. And applying not going to get me ban from the server.

Ticks: 10858497

or Sign Up to reply!