ImKopi's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: ImKopi

Time Zone: EST

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been playing on the server for 3 years. I really like the community that's built in this server. People are respectful, kind, willing to help out, and that's awesome. The server is easy to navigate once you learn the commands. My favorite part of being on the server is just seeing what everyone builds. I also enjoy that there's something for everyone on this server- if you want to do complicated builds, raid/grief, pvp, join groups, everyone can find something they enjoy doing on this server. In terms of things I dislike about the server- I suppose it'd be the cheating/inappropriate behavior (flying/hacks/chat spam/bots/inappropriate chat) the few times it pops up, however it's dealt with very consistently and I appreciate that.

I feel my strengths are being understanding, staying calm under pressure, being able to explain things to people, helping people find the information they are looking for. I fully believe this stems from me previously being a teacher, and in child care. My weaknesses, I admit if pushed far enough, I can be quite stubborn.

Why you are applying: I thoroughly enjoy playing on the server, I feel as though I get along with the vast majority of the people on here, I'd just like to do my part and help contribute however I can. I feel as though I can help with the concerns I have regarding the server by simply being an extra pair of eyes and ears for the server. I'd love to help new players become acclimated to the server, answer any questions they have, help to make all the voices of everyone on the server to be heard so that it's an enjoyable server for the most amount of people.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 21,653,695

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: Actually, I am currently working on it. My husband and I have been trying to have children for many years, I am currently undergoing fertility treatments as well as just getting myself in better shape physically, mentally, and emotionally to be better prepared for a child be it biologically or through adoption. We have begun the process, however we acknowledge it will take a few years most likely to finalize, but are super excited.

Any additional information or notes: Random Non-Minecraft Facts about ImKopi

I have 3 middle names.

ImKopi came from one of my pup's names. We have 2 cats- Jack is going to be 20 in October, Mayu (named from Fatal Frame series) will be 10 in October, and 2 dogs- Elphaba (or Elphie for short) will be 3 in October, and Kuchi-Kopi (Kopi for short) will be 2 in October. Not planned to have all animals born in that month, just coincidence, but because of that, we celebrate their bdays on Halloween.

I love kpop (Favs are Twice- Jihyo/Momo bias, although it changes almost daily lol & Mamamoo- Hwasa bias), anime, and video games in general. My favorite series are Danganronpa & Fatal Frame.

Outside of Minecraft, I love learning languages (currently learning Korean), cooking fancy schmancy dishes and cuisines from around the world.

or Sign Up to reply!