Shiznitt's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago

Time Zone: PT

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I have been playing on the server from about a month into the 1.16 update. I enjoy the freedom to do as you please in a fair vanilla survival experience. Some chat rules seem a little excessive, but understandable. When you find a group that enjoys playing by the rules, everything tends to be more fun.
    I am fairly new to multiplayer Minecraft, but I am balanced in all aspects of the game, and knowledgeable in most game mechanics.
    I don't consider myself the best in any one thing but I take pride in my work and integrity. I am not quick to trust people, but I enjoy helping and contributing to the community when I can. Joking around and trying to make people laugh makes me who I am, but that's not to say I can't be serious and stern. Being calm and collective helps me analyze situations and helps me find solutions to problems easily.
    I can sometimes take things too personally and or take jokes a little too far, but if I am in the wrong I don't hesitate to admit my mistakes and reconcile. I am a leader at heart and if I have the opportunity to makes things better, I will jump at it.

Why you are applying:

The community is everything.
    I have played on the server for quite some time and I appreciate the integrity the long term players share. The rules are the cornerstone of the community here and without them, I don't think we would have the people that we do. I want to be able to uphold that integrity, make sure we all have a good time, and keep those who share that appreciation.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 29,457,433

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it:

I would like to see all my projects through to the end. I sometimes bite off more than I can chew and having unfinished projects seems like a wait of time for me. I just need to follow through and keep myself motivated.

Other: Take it one block at a time.

or Sign Up to reply!