I was banned from the discord today because the Staff couldn't explain to me a new rule I was unaware off, that rule being "Tagging players in the proper discord channel is against the rules". I had a issue with a player named Deyah (the one I tagged) a few weeks ago. I was told by Dawn (after trolling a troll) to stop *messaging* / DM them with offensive language, I agreed & asked them to do the same. Therefore no offensive language or any offensive alternative terms have been used since I agreed. Never did I agree not to tag PLAYERS in the discord regardless of past situations. After tagging Deyah, he decides to call me Stupid & continue to insult me. I had no intention of arguing or continuing a "offensive" conversation with him, I was simply making my point I made a few weeks ago valid. He said college is useless (which was a civil conversation to begin with) and we went on and on about it, until he insulted me, then we were no longer "on good terms" therefore creating the "non harassment" agreement. So if I was told not to *message* them with offensive terms or harass them due to our previous altercation. How does that situation (harassing, arguing, being offensive) have anything to do with the CIVIL CONVERSATION Deyah and I had in the beginning? Thats the first question! The second question is where in the server / discord does it say "Do not tag players under proper channels." Again I was not trying to escalate the altercation or turn back on my agreement I made. I was simply making my point valid I made weeks ago (Before the altercation even started). It was Dawn and the other players CHOICE to respond to me tagging Deyah under the YouTube link. I did not tag Dawn, I did not tag Deyahs friends, I tagged Deyah. I assume he did not ask Staff for me not tag him, instead he replies to it. Therefore making it OUR conversation, not anybody else's. It was also Baron & Dawns CHOICE to argue with me, not mine. I do not start arguments, I make points valid. Baron decides to contradict himself & gets confused when I make a valid point, therefore he bans me from the discord. It is completely fine for any player to @ me or have a convo with me in the Discord, not saying Dawn & Baron couldn't argue with me, I'm saying its their CHOICE to do so, & they get confused when I argue back with valid points. Do NOT start an argument if you do not know what you're talking about. Thank you.