1. 3 years ago

Micin99

20 Jan 2021 Suspended
    Edited 3 years ago by Micin99

Title of the thread: Ban for fly

In Game Name: Micin99

Reason for your ban: /flying/speed/high jump

Why should you be unbanned:

Let's be honest, I will not begging for something I won't get, but let me at least explain why and what I did.

I have used fly to make it easier for myself to transfer things from chest A to the chest B. No other cheats were used, the damage was taken when landed from a higher spot.

I have spent a great time playing on this server and it would be a pain to lose it all, I like the community a lot they feel like a second family to me even though I played for two days - they are all kind and helpful when I ask questions. I think it will be shameful enough for me to play again because everyone will know what I did - which is gonna make the game a bit harder for me - this is in my opinion a punishment.

The client will be deleted and my reputation lost.

I am from a different country (EUROPE) and I have never encountered such a nice people as on your server, I am not saying this to look better in your eyes, I am saying that from my experience and angriness on myself because not that I made a fool of myself I have probably fuck*d few solid hours of gameplay with people I could enjoy more time with.

2. Hi there,

As you've already guessed, we taking hacking here very seriously. It may seem like just a little helping hand in the moment, but it's an advantage and a cheat that makes the game unfair for those who play fairly. This appeal is denied.

Best of luck elsewhere,
    Dennari

or Sign Up to reply!