1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by AnUndeadWraith

This isn't really a "Ban Appeal" and more like a goodbye. After getting banned I made an alt (This acc) for one reason, I really like this server all around and wished to play on it one last time. When I said *One last time* is because my cpu has just recently seen the bluescreen of death, And wanted to kind of wrap things up. I'm using my labtop to do this so sorry if my words are a little funky.

Here are some thing a want to wrap up:

No I did not hack, and the thing I forgot to say last time is did you ever see my main acc (SurvivalsWraith) Hack? Because I never did and maybe in the future by some miricle be unbanned, and just want to clear that up, I also want to thank the admins for the hard work, And I know that you only trying to do the right thing, And I wish the best to Mods, Helpers as well!

Me and my friends had a lot of fun on this server, And I just wanted to thank you. This server helped me go through some tough times. Here are some thanks to TSK_Slingshot, Dennari, Epicgamer, Deathwish, Andrew, Thanks for being good freinds!

Anyways stay well! And about the hacking, All I want to know is have you ever seen the survivals wraith acc actually X-Ray? That is all..
    And farewell!

2. G'day,

As I pointed out in your last ban appeal, two of your accounts were caught hacking. This means we ban ALL of your accounts along with any IP that you have used to log onto the server.

So while you may have never hacked on SurvivalsWraith you have on other accounts. Since we can't trust you we just banned the lot.

Since this is an IP and Account ban you will never under any circumstances be pardoned. This was a decision reached by multiple Admins.

Good luck elsewhere.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!