minus1ram4763's ban appeal

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: jac0br0thss0n (formerly known as minus1ram4763)

Reason for your ban: I changed my name to jac0br0thss0n and got banned for impersonation of another player (jacobrothschild)

Why should you be unbanned: I don't see a rule about impersonating another players, so I didn't know I couldn't do it. It was meant to be a joke and I was planning to change it back after a month. I understand if I stay unbanned but I genuinely didn't know I that I was breaking the rules.

2. Greetings, jac0br0thss0n,

I was the mod who banned you,

It's true that although there's no specific rule regarding player impersonation per se, itself is part of the "respect towards other players" section on changing to a very close name after being asked not to by the other player. I understand that it might have been done as a joke, but please note everyone has the right to their own individuality on this server.
    To avoid the hassle of waiting 30 days to change your name in order to play, it has been agreed upon that you may return under the condition that you change your name when eligible for a name change and to not portray as the specific player in question to prevent any inconvenience.

You have been pardoned.

or Sign Up to reply!