DelusionalFear's Ban Appeal

1. 2 years ago

(My username is currently DelusionalFear, but in the future, to a staff that is reading this, it may be SolarTheWaffle as I might change it soon)
    Here is my reason for being banned from CraftyMynes
    I've been playing a lot of CraftyMynes lately and I've been trying out different things with my Minecraft. I wanted to test 1.17.1 Lunar Client and I was trying it on CraftyMynes. I was talking about it in chat and they told me it was bannable so I logged off and opened regular Minecraft 1.17. After arguing for a couple more minutes I was banned ):

From my point of view, I think of this as a mistake, and I would like to be given another try to play CraftyMynes as I've been loving the server. Also I will not use any mods or clients on the server. Please take my appeal into consideration. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.

also why is my profile picture an egirl who did this-

2. Hello!

I am the mod that banned you. Thank you for the appeal and for being honest. Unfortunately, our rules are very clear on the use of modded clients. As this is the case, your account will remained banned.

or Sign Up to reply!