mikey123457's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In game name: mikey123457

Reason of being banned: Claiming to be the owner

Reason for being unbanned: Well right off the bat I will admit that I "claimed" to be the owner. This was a joke as was everything else I said. The whole server was having great time joking around pretending like we were "reviewing" the server. It was all fine and dandy, until Nysic came along to ruin the fun that the server was sharing. I can understand being banned for maybe a week or so for my actions, but I think a permanent ban for a joke is unjust. I will not make this mistake again, as its says this is against the rules on the webpage. I really do enjoy this server, and playing it with my brother. I would be very upset if I could never be on it again to play with him. Thanks

-mikey123457

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

You claimed that you were the owner and asked to be set at the owner rank this constitutes a threat to the server and it's continued existence. Not only do we not find this kind of joke funny, we find it appalling.

Planet Minecraft - Do not come on the server saying you’re from Planet Minecraft and you’re here to review the server. Whatever happens to you is justified.

This is one of our rules, I have justifiably banned you and your friend from the server and it will remain that way.

Best of luck reviewing other servers.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!