Nystic's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Nystic

Reason for your ban:"Attempting to impersonate an admin"

Why should you be unbanned: I had asked multiple staff if my name was impersonating an admin and they said the name would be okay if i stated i was not a member of staff when asked, which i have been doing, so i was sure it was okay. Thanks Nystic

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

G'day, I was the administrator who banned you.

First of all I'll clear the air, the staff you asked came to me for an answer and I allowed your name initially. This was under the conditions that you in no way tried to draw comparison between our names, nor attempt in the slightest to to pretend to be me even for a second. These conditions were left with stern instructions that you were to be banned on the spot even if it was a joke. Today you were running around with a sword name I found most inappropriate and now we are here.

I will quite often sit in the server with a white name especially when I'm busy and don't wish to be disturbed. This would allow for the very easy confusion between us. For what ever reason you decided to rename one of your alts to a regular misspelling of my name. You clearly did this with intent and was by no means an accident.

So going forward you will be banned for 24hrs after you change your name to something more appropriate. When you are pardoned you will also change your sword name.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!