Ban appeal, younger brother used my account as well as foul language

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Nethergamer10

In game name: Nethergamer10

Ban reason: Language, my first ban

Hi! As was appropriate, my username was banned from CraftyMynes after repeated death spam? And foul language. I share this account with a younger sibling who unfortunately acted a little wild. I can see where this ban is coming from, but I can assure you I will fully monitor his behavior if he were let to play again. I formally apologize on mine and his behalf, and i hope you would accept this appeal so that we may once more enjoy this interesting and unique server. Sincerely
    Lukas
    L

2. I open the holding room door, open folder in hand. "Let's see here, Nethergamer10, is it?" Circling around the table, I sit in a chair opposite of you "Says here you were banned for chat violations, inappropriate language to be precise. What do you have to say for yourself?"
    "It wasn't me, I swear! It was my brother!" You exclaim
    "Oh! Is that so?" I respond, tilting my head "Well then, let's just get you outta-"
    The click of the intercom interrupts me "Uh, Ven?"
    "One sec Nether, you mind if i call you Nether?" I ask, continuing before you can reply "What up Liam?"
    "That's uh, the oldest card in the deck." The intercom replies
    "Huh, really? I guess you're right. Good call." My gaze returns to you "Welp, you heard the man."
    "Wait, what?" You call as i begin to leave the room "Hold on!"
    Opening the door to leave, I look back "Your account, your responsibility. See you in a day."

--Aaaand, scene!---

You will be pardoned tomorrow;
    ~Ven

or Sign Up to reply!