Banned for making a strip mine.

1. 6 years ago
    Deleted 4 years ago by Laran
  2. G'day

First of all I am impressed with your memory. For you to recall what you were doing 8 months ago is impressive. When I strip mine it's usually a blank memory within hours so bravo. You should aspire to become a mathematician with memory like that.

While my memory is clearly not as impressive as yours (I can barely remember what I was doing yesterday) I can tell you with certainty, that I have heard this excuse at least a dozen times. In fact one person even went so far as to draw pictures for me to view with strategic mining strategy methods.

Your efforts pale in comparison to that :(. It's truly been a long time since I've read an interesting appeal by a hacker, I really wish they'd at least put effort into this, instead of resulting to the same old boring excuses.

Anyway I'm getting off track, see we don't ban people for strip mining. We do however ban them for hacking.

I wish you all the best, but you will remain banned.

Nysic

P.s I did some maths :) you were only only on the server for 94 minutes in total and as a bonus piece of information, you were 15,457th person to log into the server since the reset. It's not very useful information I just thought it was interesting.

or Sign Up to reply!