Spiketickett's Ban Appeal

1. 6 years ago

In Game Name: Spiketickett
    -image-

Reason for your ban: Mentioning I had a minimap and promptly disabling it after being told to.

Why should you be unbanned: I feel that having disabled it after being told to was wholly compliant with instructions. Although there may have been more to it from what I can tell I did as I was told. I have deleted the mod entirely. I reread the rules after my ban and have seen my error.

I have enjoyed playing on CraftyMynes and I believe I've played off and on for nearly two years and I'd like to continue playing as it was a big part of my Minecraft experience.

2. Hello, I was the administrator that banned you. Unfortunately, the use of a minimap is strictly forbidden on CraftyMynes, as are all mods except optifine and shaders, so your appeal has been denied. I have seen you around for a while and I know you are a great guy, but this has been in the rules since day one.

This instance aside, you have always been a great player and I would be very sad to see you go. You are allowed to return on an alt and I really hope that you do so!

Thank you for the appeal and I hope to see you again!

or Sign Up to reply!