MastahKilla ban appeal

1. 5 years ago

In Game Name: MastahKilla

Reason for your ban: Racism/other chat violations

Why should you be unbanned: I will admit I am guilty about discussing politics on the server, but I never said anything racist. Please unban me I was really enjoying the server and I promise to not discuss politics anymore. I will re read the rules and promise to abide by the rules regarding chat content. Thank you, Mastahkilla.

2. Edited 5 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

Hello, I'm the mod that banned you.

While I never directly engaged with you, there was a report on our discord that made me pull the trigger.

Getting to the point however this is what happened:
    Your first kick I unfortunately couldn't source any screenshots or logs for. However you first kick was by PapaNeon for caps. Your second kick, though, I do have logs for.

[00:08:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] JaceNeedsCoffee> Watch the caps RREXX
    [00:08:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MastahKilla> OK SORRY
    [00:09:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP+] zacargo> .home 1
    [00:09:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MastahKilla left the game
    [00:09:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Orvel> oof gottem
    [00:09:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RREXX> hey he didnt do nuffin
    [00:09:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] JAKSATTACK> hahah
    [00:09:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP+] zacargo> .home 1
    [00:09:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RREXX> it was me
    [00:09:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MastahKilla joined the game
    [00:09:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Orvel> rekt
    [00:09:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MastahKilla> hey i did do nuffin
    [00:09:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MastahKilla> it was him
    [00:09:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RREXX> yea it wa sme
    [00:09:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Mod] JaceNeedsCoffee> I know, I warned you on one account, the rule applies to both.

As you can see you got warned for caps one time. Because you had used caps as an "apology" you were kicked. So from this you were kicked twice and warned atleast one time

This however (as previously said) is what made me ban you;
    -image-
    While no not "racist" per say, it is very racially sensitive. It's a clear cut work around of a certain racial slur as to not get kicked. Racial slurs like this are not allowed in public chat. I would appreciate if you would keep to

I will re read the rules and promise to abide by the rules regarding chat content.

Since you clearly at the time were not sorry (see 3rd and 4th line from the bottom of the logs) and broke several rules after given clear warnings, you will be unbanned in 24 hours from this post.

I trust you will respect our rules from now on

Thanks,
    -Green

or Sign Up to reply!