HeckNUp's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by HeckNUp

In Game Name: HeckNUp

Reason for your ban: Minimap usage

Why should you be unbanned:
    I don't assume I'm going to be unbanned for posting an appeal. I know mods of any kind aren't smiled upon, but I really enjoy playing on this server so I'm gonna try anyway.

My main reason for having a minimap at all is that I'm horrible with navigation. Like really REALLY bad, and minimaps basically help me get around. I don't use it maliciously, nor did I ever plan on doing so. I don't really have an excuse other than that. If I was unbanned, I have every intention not to use it while on the server anymore. I'm sorry for breaking the rules.

Not much more I can really think to say on the matter, if you have questions let me know.

Signed, Heck

Reply:
    That's understandable. Thanks anyway Jace. Pleasure playing on y'alls server <3

2. Hello Heck,
    It's always a sad thing when long-time players and donators are banned for cheats. It's also quite a deep punch in the gut as you were doing something good and reporting rule breakers on the server. I understand and believe that you had no bad intentions or ill will when using minimaps. However, as there is the potential for someone to use it to gain an unfair advantage we don't allow it. Given the use of minimap and the fact that you are a long time player and should know better, I'm sad to say this ban will be permanent.

Best of luck elsewhere,
    - JaceNeedsCoffee

or Sign Up to reply!