Xeo220's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

In Game Name: Xeo220

Reason for your ban: Chat Violation: (Language)
    The message that got me banned was something along the lines of "so political jokes get you kicked but this [cringe] is okay"
    Previous messages that lead to the ban were jabs at stuff that's generally agreed upon to be hella wack (like notch wanting to look into race and iq)

Why should you be unbanned:
    first of all, the actual message that got me banned was a joke that referenced the fact that people were kicked for making inoffensive jokes about politics and not for general cringe
    the only inflammatory part of that message was me referencing that political messages existed
    I stopped fucking around with controversial topics (it was restricted to politics)
    I wasn't exaclty disrespectful to anyone, the worst I did was make blatant jokes that weren't malicious or meanspirited
    also I had some helpful resources on me that other peeps I played with can't use now (who didn't do anything wrong), so yeah

2. Hi, I’m the mod that banned you.
    You were banned for your complete disregard for server rules and for fixating on the topics you were warned to drop. The jokes you and your friend chose to continuously make were indeed offensive and off limits. You were well aware of this as you were given many warnings and even openly acknowledged you understood you were breaking rules:

[19:38:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] <Xeo220> i actually like democracy i just think there's a lot of issues with it i could elaborate but i think i'm on thin ice (not literally because i'm on solid land but what i actually meant was that i've had multiple warnings and i'm quite worried about this)

I'll also point out that:

I stopped fucking around with controversial topics (it was restricted to politics)

Politics is also a controversial topic and is off limits, as you already knew that from what you said above this.

Considering you were aware you were breaking rules and yet still ignored staff warnings, you’ll be unbanned in 24 hours from this reply. Do take some of that time to read up on our rules before rejoining the server, and please take staff warnings more seriously in the future. Link to Rules
    See you then,
    -Dennari43

or Sign Up to reply!