xxm's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by xxm

In Game Name: xxm

Reason for your ban: Fly Hacking

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for fly hacking over a year ago, maybe more. I admit that I was hacking. I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago, but I've decided to start playing it again once the new update came out. I'm sorry that I hacked, it was a really long time ago and I certainly won't do it again. Your server is the only vanilla server that looks good, so I'd appreciate it so much if you'd give me another chance.

EDIT: I just saw you denied QuantumLoops's appeal whose is just like mine, so I'm guessing you'll deny mine, too. It's a shame you can't give people another chance. I was immature back then and just wanted to hack. I've changed since then. All I want to do now is have a great vanilla server to play the new update on, but looks like that's not happening.

2. G'day,

You were banned under DiamondMiner7655 - 2015/08/18 20:56:48. As you have already stated in your edit, no we do not unban players who have used hacked clients on the server. We used to give people second chances but it's just a waste of our time to keep an eye on them.

It's also been proven time and again that people just re offend so we have taken the hard line of just letting that account stay banned.

Best of luck on other servers in the new update.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!