CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

lake superior or lake michigan, but superior is closer

3. and bigger

4. @CraftyMyner I think Nysic would be a cool m8 to hang out with.

Why Nysic? He seems like a good person and all, but im just wondering.

5. crafty=internet weezird

6. @TheBosmerFalcon Why Nysic? He seems like a good person and all, but im just wondering.

I talk to him a lot in teamspeak and I think it would be cool to face to face, tbh, I aint really a social guy, this little life of Myne on here is my escape from dealing with real people.

7. @CraftyMyner I talk to him a lot in teamspeak and I think it would be cool to face to face, tbh, I aint really a social guy, this little life of Myne on here is my escape from dealing with real people.

Same ._.

8. Jeez, I feel like I'm both bothering and clogging up this chat.

@CraftyMyner I talk to him a lot in teamspeak and I think it would be cool to face to face, tbh, I aint really a social guy, this little life of Myne on here is my escape from dealing with real people.

^Same xD
    I know its a broad question, but does the format for applying to staff really cover everything? Your staff (grats to them) are both effective and genuinely friendly and I see them do their jobs soooo well. Is there anything else you take into consideration while "hiring" staff?

9. @TheBosmerFalcon I know its a broad question, but does the format for applying to staff really cover everything? Your staff (grats to them) are both effective and genuinely friendly and I see them do their jobs soooo well. Is there anything else you take into consideration while "hiring" staff?

No staff hiring is taken lightly, for the start, the basic requirements must be hit, then a staff or admin must put forward a player as a candidate, then all the admins must agree upon them. After that there is Helper rank to prove yourself and then 3 levels of mod to gain responsibilities and then if you can get past all that, admin. We are all here for the same reason, we love the server and community and want to make it a better place. No one has an agenda or beef with each other, if someone has an issue, it gets dealt with. As far as things we take into consideration while hiring staff, we look for players that are a part of the community and want to help out. Wanting to be a command block guy or just wanting to swing a ban hammer around is a sure way to nerver become a staff.

10. On the same topic how long does it usually take to become a fully equipped admin such as @Venetorem (idk if he can answer or not).

11. @TheBosmerFalcon On the same topic how long does it usually take to become a fully equipped admin such as @Venetorem (idk if he can answer or not).

?? Venetorem is not an admin

12. @MasaruCyri What was your fondest childhood memory?

@FishW Any plans/aspiration to open another server? Fyi i dont expect you to go yes and next week open another server. I mean more of if you had the time would you consider opening another one.

I think these questions may have gotten overlooked earlier :P

13. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

...totally a mod1, though ive had quite a few people think i was

14. @Venetorem ...totally a mod1, though ive had quite a few people think i was

Ooopsies, got my ranks confused xD.

15. Is there a player that hasn't applied for a staff and been accepted that has been here from the beginnings of the server and is still active?

16. @_Confederacy_ Is there a player that hasn't applied for a staff and been accepted that has been here from the beginnings of the server and is still active?

@ardoasms

17. most hated player in server history?

18. @_Confederacy_ Is there a player that hasn't applied for a staff and been accepted that has been here from the beginnings of the server and is still active?

@Blackened_Dawn @ardoasms

correction: applied twice, once back in 1.8, again a lil after 1.9 launched

19. @ardoasms correction: applied twice, once back in 1.8, again a lil after 1.9 launched

He also said and been accepted

20. @Blackened_Dawn He also said and been accepted

ahh, missed that :D

21. @SharpSerac most hated player in server history?

probably Fluxated or tsu

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!