CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. @sknup Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

Sure!

4. @sknup Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

Add me to that tho

5. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Any plans with the crafty credits? You probably get this question often

6. Pardon my ignorance, what is a cragtu credit?

7. @sknup Please add me to the pm discussing religion. Thank you.

8. You receive 1 crafty credit for every time you vote, you can spend them on using warps, and a few other things.

9. @CraftyMyner a suggestion for the pvp logging thing, maybe deduct craftycredits for pvp logging?(not too serious in case of a reset-log, but still a minor punishment that will slowly melt all the crafty credits if one logs too much

10. 6 years ago

@CraftyMyner what did the sever upgrade do for the server? May we know?

11. I put it in the MOTD

Server Upgrade Finished!

Thanks to everyone that has donated to the server! With your help, we were able to upgrade to a brand new i7 7700k @ 5.0ghz with 64gb of ram as well as 2 super fast NVMe SSD's!

12. how many hours a week do you work on server related things example , server itself , panel ?

13. Have you ever considered making a meme page?

14. @Britz_Gaming Have you ever considered making a meme page?

no

15. @2Chill how many hours a week do you work on server related things example , server itself , panel ?

I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

16. @Britz_Gaming Have you ever considered making a meme page?

Holy crap, what happened to you? You came back for like 2 months and went MIA again. Welcome back lol.

Anyways,

@CraftyMyner , When it comes time to reset again, do you plan to do a complete (aesthetic) design revision to spawn like 1.8 - 1.9?

17. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

can you outline some of the issues you are fixing?

18. @OtherGreenGamer @CraftyMyner , When it comes time to reset again, do you plan to do a complete (aesthetic) design revision to spawn like 1.8 - 1.9?

It depends on when it happens and how much time the staff and I have to make a new spawn.

19. @TheForgotten20 can you outline some of the issues you are fixing?

Spawn camping, RTP killing, PvP logging, forum stuff, lag and more.

20. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

Idk if the "done school" part is actual, cuz u still need to work on ur grammar

21. @Retrochewy Idk if the "done school" part is actual, cuz u still need to work on ur grammar

I didn't go to school to be good at grammar. In fact, I spent more time skipping English class than going to it.
    Done school as in college.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!