Last time I had to move a huge base I was told that the daily limit of items I could transfer to my new base was 8 stacks iron, 1 stack of diamonds, and 9 netherite ingots. If I wanted to exceed this amount I had to pay a progressive tax that begins at 11% of the excess amount. The tax starts to increase if you exceeded at least 9 taxable stacks of iron and diamonds, and 1 ningot, with 5% per extra unit. For example if I had to move 17 stacks of iron, this is 9 stacks over the limit of 8 so I had to pay a 11% tax on the 9 stacks, which comes out to 1 stack of iron...

If you think this is ridiculous, EVEN WITH the extremely high firework prices that's being caused by our staff, then you're right, it absolutely is ridiculous. I tried to evade this tax BS by secretly transferring my iron over, but apparently the staff can track this because a few days later I got heckled at my new base by helpers wearing black suits. They kept telling me that they were there to "audit my base." Then they kept reminding me that I owed the server 10 dubs of iron, 12 stacks of diamonds and 20 netherite blocks, and there would be dire consequences if I don't pay soon. Next time I need to put my wealth in different untrackable bases.