Kaboom_Creepers' Ban Appeal (New)

1. last year
    Edited last year by Kaboom_Creepers

In Game Name: Kaboom_Creepers

Reason for your ban: Language Chat filter use of Nword

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I wasn't aware that swearing or using the n word was against the servers rules, and didn't know that you would get banned automatically if you type it in chat. I'm not going to repeat breaking the chat rules again because I'd like to avoid getting banned a second time so I could play on the server. Up until I was autobanned, I had good behavior on the server and was mostly kind and respectful to other players on the server.

PS: I apologize for the previous rude appeal, it's just that because I'm so busy in the real world and I don't like to spend a lot of time on small things like these, so I was just writing it with 0 effort. and what I meant by don't waste my time was that I didn't want to waste my time going back on forth with something like this because I just wanted to enjoy the game with my bro after a long day of working.
    PS2: also I may have accidentally created multiple threads because I don't know how this forum site works, and it wouldn't let me delete or change the old ones, or reply to any of them so there may be bugs to the site.

2. Will I get a response to my appeal

3. Yes.

You were, as you say banned by the server automatically for chat offenses. Since it's been a while I'll unban you immediately. Please take the time to read our rules .

-Green

or Sign Up to reply!