PigilyWigily's (AKA KaylaCrafter) Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: PigilyWigily
    Reason For My Ban: Abuse of powers.
    Why should I be unbanned: It has been a long, long time since I was banned and that means I have had a long time to think about my careless actions. A few people have came to me and said they missed me, in some ways I miss them. I had seen a picture that made me remember the good times on the server and I was regretting my decision. (I'll link the picture.) I am sorry about what I have done and I hope you will see it in your heart to forgive me.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/5GDR6

2. @PigilyWigily I have had a long time to think about my careless actions.

I too have had a long time to think about my actions, one of my biggest regrets was keeping you as staff as long as I did. You opened up a jerry can of gasoline, poured it all over my server, threw in a lit match and left. I will never forget the day everything went tits up, you were deranked but left with some power to help the server, you abuse this power and caused all kinds of issues for the server. That day was one of the lowest days of my life, I felt like shit, I couldn't even get up to go to work. Remembering all the drama that happened about this time last year while I was at work, I couldn't imagine going through this again.

I frame this on my wall as a note to self, to never make a mistake as big as this again:

-image-

- Crafty

3. In case it wasn't clear enough, this appeal has been absolutely 100% denied.

or Sign Up to reply!