Spawn Secrets - Villager Mission - SPOILERS

1. 2 months ago
    Edited 2 months ago by virusgarden

This is the first and foremost category of my recently started guide, and it is barely a secret.

It used to be in the 1.19 Craftymynes server you could trade these items to follow a plot line, as an incentive to use your votes rewards. I never did it then, so I can't say with certainty what it looked like at its peak functionality, but there are still remnants of the NPCS and the locations I have found. I can make some guess-timates on the progression based on that.

The first villager you see is in a desert build.
    -image-
    You may have found others before this one, but I believe this is the one you are supposed to start with.

-image-
    He asks you to get something from his daughter, so you have to go to the top of the cherry tree at spawn to find the next npc to investigate.

2. When you go up the cherry tree, you find his daughter's house.
    -image-

You can see her signs tell a similar story to the ones in the Old man's house, about missing the other and wanting to bring a souvenir. If you check her trades, you can find she wants to use Magic Meat, the reward for voting on the server.

-image-

3. Edited 2 months ago by virusgarden

While the quest is broken, I cannot actually obtain the items to give to the old man, but the reward would be a cactus called a camel treat.

-image-

I am not sure where the camel is or where this leads, hence why I wanted others to pitch in.
    I know the quest can't be completed NOW but I like to document what was put on the server before.

4. Edited 2 months ago by virusgarden

While I am sure this may seem like a dead-end, there are OTHER villager NPCS with similar quest behavior.

If you go in the water plant tunnel thing under the mountain, you can find a bamboo trap door.
    -image-

Entering such reveals another NPC, this one being seemingly unrelated to the other quest.
    -image-

If you see what he has to trade, you can see he actually purchases diamonds to give you a new currency. Barnacle Coins!
    -image-

5. Edited 2 months ago by virusgarden

This isn't all, however. Outside the cave with the bamboo door you can find a stone alcove with a button hidden by a waterfall.
    -image-

If you go inside, it looks a little intimidating.
    -image-

But overall it is fine. You meet a totally trustworthy NPC at the end of the hallway.
    -image-

To which find he sells totally legit merchandise, similar to the fellow below.
    -image-

I don't have a clue where this connects to though, and just seems like a cute way to get Axolotl, Tropical Fish, and Pufferfish. If anyone finds connections to these villager npcs, let me know here!

6. I forgot one of the villager NPCS

Have you ever climbed the waterfall in the mountain/canal area? If you do, you will find a house
    -image-

If you go inside and climb the stairs, there is another merchant!
    -image-

He offers stick-related goods, also for the price of the barnacle coins previously mentioned !
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!