I can't believe it, CraftyMynes will be 10 years old this weekend.

When I started CraftyMynes in high-school, I was a bit of an odd person that didn't fit in. I turned to Minecraft and was able to find a group of people that supported me for who I was and gave me place to call home. I spent 1000's of hours working on the server through thick and thin because I believe in the good it could bring people like myself. When I started college I got busy with work and school. I couldn't spend much time in the game but I made sure to keep the server online and up to date. When I had a few minutes, I would get on discord or the forum to talk to the many amazing community members. As time passed on, I quit my job, moved, and started my own business. This left me in a position where I only had time to plug the holes as so to speak.

Various years I have done a "quitting/closing" April fools as it seemed funny. Over the past few years I couldn't bring myself to joke around as the topic just seemed too real. The numbers were down and I was paying out of pocket for the majority of the server. When I saw the 10th birthday coming up, it all caught up with me, I realized I can't keep doing this forever.

I talked with many of my amazing staff members and they helped me remember why I started this server in the first place. We proposed that we would give it a go with the reset, refresh some stuff, and make sure to stay true to our core values. We would then revisit the topic in a few months and make a decision. I am happy to say that CraftyMynes is not going anywhere, this community has shown that it is strong and worth preserving.

I want to take a second to thank each and every one of you no matter if you just joined or have been here since the beginning. I also want to thank all the staff past and present, they have shown time and time again that they have what it takes to make CraftyMynes flourish. Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone who has voted, donated, reviewed or shared the server, without your support, CraftyMynes would not exist.

Every interaction I have had on the server has bettered me as a person, I hope that CraftyMynes has and will continue to bring you as much joy as it has for me.

To celebrate, we will be giving away a very special crate this weekend (Friday night till Monday morning), all you have to do is log on to receive this crate. We will also be doing a store wide 50% off sale starting today until Monday.

I am planning to be in discord this weekend, drop by and say hi!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being apart of this community.

- Crafty