Become an ally today!

3. only $99.99 payments for 3 months

4. Plus tax

5. yea

6. My joke :o

7. yea pretty much

8. Shipping is not included.
    No refunds available.

9. hey i just though of a cool idea for you use the hierarchy of angels as your ranks for the faction. it fits with the Celestial thing

10. @thegoldsmith hey i just though of a cool idea for you use the hierarchy of angels as your ranks for the faction. it fits with the Celestial thing

..but those aren't real, and there are better ways to organize stuff

11. (Why is this title in caps?)

12. The title is in caps because its cool like that :P

13. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Meh... Not too sure about that angel hierarchy...

14. Right now the ranks are:

Supreme Leader

Commander

General

Lieutenant

Colonel

Marshall

Soldier 3 Builder 3 Farmer 3

Soldier 2 Builder 2 Farmer 2

Soldier 1 Builder 1 Farmer 1

Newcomer

15. it was just an idea personally i feel Seraphim sounds better than commander

16. Yeah but then I would have to do some theological research about all the roles of the ranks and somehow apply them to Minecraft... Military ranks are much easier to work with, and I feel like they fit in better with factions. It's a cool idea though.

17. thanks

18. Deleted 3 years ago by Mabzino
  19. @Mabzino SERAPHIM – sometimes called “the burning ones” because they are closest to God and radiate Pure Light. These are the Angels who constantly sing God’s praise, and whose duty it is to regulate the heavens. (Lucifer is said to have been one of the Seraphim who had outshone all the others untill he became the head of the fallen angels).

CHERUBIM – sent to guard the gates of Eden. Originally they were depicted as the bearers of God’s Throne, as the charioteers, and as powerful beings with four wings and four faces. However, in modern times, Cheribum have evolved into chubby babies with wings.

THRONES – called the ‘many eyed ones’ have the duty of carrying out God’s decisions. They are often represented as firey wheels.

DOMINIONS – their job is to regulate the duties of the other Angels and ensure that God’s wishes are carried out.

VIRTUES – the Angels of Grace who bring God’s blessings to Earth, usually in the form of miracles. Known as the ‘brilliant’ or “shinning'” ones, they are associated with acts of heroism and bring courage when needed.

POWERS – their job is to prevent the ‘fallen angels’ from taking over the world and keeping the Universe in balance. They are also seen as the Angels of birth and death.

PRINCIPALITIES – the Guardian Angels of cities, nations and rulers, and guards against the invasion of evil angels.

ARCHANGELS – probably the best known of all Angels. They carry God’s most important messages to humans. They also command God’s ‘armies’ of Angels in the constant battle with the “sons of darkness.”

ANGELS – the Celestial Beings closest to humans. They act as intermediaries between the Almighty and humanity. Often called our “Guardian Angels.”

Source:

" rel="nofollow external">http://healingdeva.com/ranks-angels/[/quote]
    Nicely done Mabs! I approve of this :P

20. Actually a question, I considered asking privately but figured I'd post it here instead (Seeing as I've rarely seen you on).

What exactly does an alliance with the Celestial Order mean?
    For instance, You have my faction down as allies, yet beyond a primary conversation nothing has come of this. Not even talks which should happen between factions allies as they co-operate, otherwise it's just like adding "Can use microsoft word" to your CV, everyone can do it, but does it mean anything?
    Caw.

21. Right now the benefits may not seem like much, and part of this is due to the limited time I can be active.
    But in a week I will be a lot more active than I am now and we may cooperate to accomplish things such as buildings, mines, and resource gathering.

or Sign Up to reply!