I think I might kill myself

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by fuzapple13

I used to be a very avid player on this minecraft server, now I think I might kill myself. Not because of the server, I've been really depressed, Family members are dying. My friends are great, I just don't feel like I'm in place for this world anymore. I'm being serious. Please help.

2. I recommend seeking professional help, if you are serious. This is not the place to seek help, however we are all here for you and support you. Everyone has a place. Everybody was given life because they are strong enough to live it. If you really, really need somebody to talk to, you can private message me on the forums at any time, and I'll be here to help you. I know how it feels and I can relate. Trust me, things will get better as long as you strive to get there.

3. We're not the people to ask for help. If you're actually serious, which I highly doubt you are, you need professional psychiatric help. And again if you're serious, you do have a lot to live for. Think about this; you will never get a chance life again if you end it. Ever. If you had a piece of gold, the only one you'd ever get, would you trash it? No! Yes that is a unfair comparison, because lives are worth more than any amount of gold. Point is, it's pointless to end your life because it will get better. Trust me.

4. Hun,
    Don't do it. I've been suicidal in the past, and boy am I glad I'm still alive today. Take this advice from someone who deals with crippling anxiety, monstrous depression, and various other problems. If you get through it, life will get better. It may take awhile, but it will happen. I would highly suggest getting someone professional to talk to, like everyone suggests. Bulldoze your way through and you'll be happy you did.

5. Depression's certainly a slippery edge, you want to hold on, but you're scared. You may not think you're of importance in the world, but you are. Everyone goes through tough times, but think. Think that someone in the world who loves you, and trust me, there are. They would be absolutely destroyed if they found out you took your own life. I've dealt with depression and I've been suicidal too, but you gotta believe us when we say it gets better. You are loved by many my friend, even if you don't think so, there will always be that one person, like I've said before, that'll be crushed when you're gone.

Keep fighting soldier.

~Masa.

6. Edited 7 years ago by BoneChi11er

With all due respect, you shouldn't come to a Minecraft forum asking for help on depression. Some people may think you're just trying to get attention and honestly, a part of me does think that.
    But if you are serious, then open up to your friends, remaining family, and psychiatrist. And killing yourself isn't going to solve anything. I've dealt with depression and death long enough to know.

7. Need help? United States:
    1 (800) 273-8255
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
    Languages: English, Spanish

Here, if a person implies that they may be suicidal and do it, if you are found to have spoke with the person or had knowledge there of and not directed them to the help hotline you can be charged with murder.

I feel your pain, find something in life that you have to live for to pull yourself out, even if you must live for no other reason but to feed your pet cricket - cause lord knows I ain't gonna do it for you.

8. If you're serious...Idk what to say.

9. There are a lot of different places I would advise you to seek help, There are also people who will help you even on the server. I know you may feel as if this is the only option, but I assure you that there are plenty of other options, Even if you can't see it now, there is always something to live for.

10. Please follow the link above provided by Zabolca. Take it from an old guy, life is livable and at times even worth the struggle. I wish you hope and peace of mind, whatever the trouble may be.

11. L5_

17 May 2016 Suspended

When times get hard, it can be difficult to see a bright future, but trust me, nothing, not even depression is worth your life. Think of what your family members would have said, some of them may be gone, but that is even more reason to stay alive! Do what would have made them proud. Never give up! No matter what life throws at you, you just keep on going strong. I know it may be hard now but if you keep this attitude, it will get you nowhere in life. You have to be strong, and only then will you succeed.

12. each person has two gifts one is the ability to shape the world around us. in our minds or in the physical world. the other is potential. the potential to do anything we want exactly how we want. By committing suicide you would be rejecting this precious gift and depriving everyone who has, does and will ever care about you. please follow the advice given to you and seek professional help.

13. [deleted]

18 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  14. If you are indeed serious.

Don't do it. I am not sure what you are going through, it might seem like there is no way out. But in the grand scheme of things, what is worth taking your life over? Talk to someone you trust, talk to your friends. Someone in my family took his own life a long time ago. That sent my world spinning out of control. Killing yourself will not help you. Battle through it, I am sure that if you looked back you would be glad you didn't.
    Things will get better, think of what you have to live for.

15. Like everyone said, if you're dead serious about your depression issue, I'll tell you this.

I'm suffering from depression for over 8 years. Both of us are on the same boat here.

Recently I broke up with a girl that meant everything to me, we were very close to be in a good relationship but she fucked it up because of her shit behavior and reactions. I told her the truth, she didn't liked the idea of me knowing the truth so she wanted to feed my brain with lies, which didn't work out pretty well. She didn't want to admit she was in love with me. I had amazing times with her, she was just perfect for me.

I've been going off work and every night I've been crying because I knew we were done. I'm still heartbroken and anytime I think about her, my heart races to the limit where it could stop. She doesn't want to talk with me, neither see me or anything. Probably worst few days of my life.

Then a week earlier I lost $200 within 20 minutes, and that was all I had when it comes to money.
    I found a job recently and so far I love it. It's not like I'll stay there for ages, but until the next year I most likely will. My boss seems to be a great guy and workmates seem to be nice.

Thinking about someone who I loved and cared about is just too depressing and heartbreaking.
    I wanted to end it all yesterday. I felt so worthless, I felt like everything tore apart in my life. I literally have no hope for any relationships anytime soon, especially after what she's done to me. She literally doesn't give a fuck about me and how I feel. She was that kind of girl that didn't even think of manipulating me.

I wanted to end my life three times and all three times were failure. One time I almost had done it, twice was mostly thinking about it and I guess yesterday was fourth time. Trust me, it's very hard for me. Today I have to see her to give me back my USB she took from me since it's a favorite USB of mine.

You have a life to live, and I have a life to live. It won't be easy to see her almost every day. I know exactly how you feel and trust me, the last thing you want is to hurt yourself. You're gonna hurt yourself, your family and your friends. My mom wouldn't know what she would do without me because she knows what I'm going through. Don't hurt your family man. Don't do it because of them.

Keep it together, cry yourself to sleep, it helps me because next morning I feel much better.

I never went for professional help because I don't trust these morons, they care more about money than my own health. You can do it man, I'm definitely sure of it. :)

16. I feel your pain doge.

17. It's not about me, it's about this guy. Yeah it's a shit feeling when it comes to a girl that meant absolute everything to me and she says she doesn't give a fuck but now I don't give a fuck about her. She lost a really good guy over her behavior. She attacks me with shit arguments and I slammed her in the face on Facebook with facts. Facts always win an argument. :P

I just want this guy to be fine and I don't want him to kill himself. It's not worth it.

18. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't do it, if your life was not worth living than you wouldn't exist.

19. [deleted]

20 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  20. dont do it you cant come back plz for me

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!