I think I might kill myself

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

If you're serious...Idk what to say.

3. There are a lot of different places I would advise you to seek help, There are also people who will help you even on the server. I know you may feel as if this is the only option, but I assure you that there are plenty of other options, Even if you can't see it now, there is always something to live for.

4. Please follow the link above provided by Zabolca. Take it from an old guy, life is livable and at times even worth the struggle. I wish you hope and peace of mind, whatever the trouble may be.

5. L5_

17 May 2016 Suspended

When times get hard, it can be difficult to see a bright future, but trust me, nothing, not even depression is worth your life. Think of what your family members would have said, some of them may be gone, but that is even more reason to stay alive! Do what would have made them proud. Never give up! No matter what life throws at you, you just keep on going strong. I know it may be hard now but if you keep this attitude, it will get you nowhere in life. You have to be strong, and only then will you succeed.

6. each person has two gifts one is the ability to shape the world around us. in our minds or in the physical world. the other is potential. the potential to do anything we want exactly how we want. By committing suicide you would be rejecting this precious gift and depriving everyone who has, does and will ever care about you. please follow the advice given to you and seek professional help.

7. [deleted]

18 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  8. If you are indeed serious.

Don't do it. I am not sure what you are going through, it might seem like there is no way out. But in the grand scheme of things, what is worth taking your life over? Talk to someone you trust, talk to your friends. Someone in my family took his own life a long time ago. That sent my world spinning out of control. Killing yourself will not help you. Battle through it, I am sure that if you looked back you would be glad you didn't.
    Things will get better, think of what you have to live for.

9. Like everyone said, if you're dead serious about your depression issue, I'll tell you this.

I'm suffering from depression for over 8 years. Both of us are on the same boat here.

Recently I broke up with a girl that meant everything to me, we were very close to be in a good relationship but she fucked it up because of her shit behavior and reactions. I told her the truth, she didn't liked the idea of me knowing the truth so she wanted to feed my brain with lies, which didn't work out pretty well. She didn't want to admit she was in love with me. I had amazing times with her, she was just perfect for me.

I've been going off work and every night I've been crying because I knew we were done. I'm still heartbroken and anytime I think about her, my heart races to the limit where it could stop. She doesn't want to talk with me, neither see me or anything. Probably worst few days of my life.

Then a week earlier I lost $200 within 20 minutes, and that was all I had when it comes to money.
    I found a job recently and so far I love it. It's not like I'll stay there for ages, but until the next year I most likely will. My boss seems to be a great guy and workmates seem to be nice.

Thinking about someone who I loved and cared about is just too depressing and heartbreaking.
    I wanted to end it all yesterday. I felt so worthless, I felt like everything tore apart in my life. I literally have no hope for any relationships anytime soon, especially after what she's done to me. She literally doesn't give a fuck about me and how I feel. She was that kind of girl that didn't even think of manipulating me.

I wanted to end my life three times and all three times were failure. One time I almost had done it, twice was mostly thinking about it and I guess yesterday was fourth time. Trust me, it's very hard for me. Today I have to see her to give me back my USB she took from me since it's a favorite USB of mine.

You have a life to live, and I have a life to live. It won't be easy to see her almost every day. I know exactly how you feel and trust me, the last thing you want is to hurt yourself. You're gonna hurt yourself, your family and your friends. My mom wouldn't know what she would do without me because she knows what I'm going through. Don't hurt your family man. Don't do it because of them.

Keep it together, cry yourself to sleep, it helps me because next morning I feel much better.

I never went for professional help because I don't trust these morons, they care more about money than my own health. You can do it man, I'm definitely sure of it. :)

10. I feel your pain doge.

11. It's not about me, it's about this guy. Yeah it's a shit feeling when it comes to a girl that meant absolute everything to me and she says she doesn't give a fuck but now I don't give a fuck about her. She lost a really good guy over her behavior. She attacks me with shit arguments and I slammed her in the face on Facebook with facts. Facts always win an argument. :P

I just want this guy to be fine and I don't want him to kill himself. It's not worth it.

12. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't do it, if your life was not worth living than you wouldn't exist.

13. [deleted]

20 May 2016
  14. dont do it you cant come back plz for me

15. You have a place in this world, and you will find it I promise.

16. Edited 7 years ago by fuzapple13

Thank you guys! I am still depressed but most of it has gotten over, I also learned, its better to talk to someone close with you if your depressed, scared, angry or paranoid. Also as advice, I can also say, being depressed is one of the worst feelings anyone can ever have. Especially if you're contemplating suicide like I was, most people depressed feel like there's no way out of a gigantic hole, that's why they consider suicide. I can also say this post way over dramatized on my end, and that's coming from the writer. Thank you guys for the useful advice and actually caring. And don't get me wrong I love the world, looking back at it, it's hard to think that you've overcome depression. Always be upbeat, think of the good if you're depressed.

~ Thank you,

-Fuz

17. I'm SUPER glad to hear that! Good for you man!

18. "The wheel is come full circle!"
    Just to quote some Shakespeare.
    Things should hopefully be going up, Wish you all the best!

Caw.

19. [deleted]

24 May 2016
  20. I went through a depression that lasted several years..and one day I just stopped being depressed. Glad to hear you got over it too :)

21. This may be off topic, but

Advice Ive also learned , is to always keep yourself busy doing activities, no matter what it is, to keep your mind off whatever is making you depressed.

Thank you all for the support! Hope to see you guys on the server soon.

or Sign Up to reply!