I need a bit of Optifine help.

1. 7 years ago

criaotic

17 May 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by criaotic

So i decided to re install optifine to 1.9.4 but instead of downloading as a .jar it installs as a .jpeg which means i cant start the installation progress. Could anyone give me some "Techinical" advice because i am in quite the pickle.

2. Open with Java Binary Platform

3. you will need to extract the jar file with something like winrar and then install

4. @iclutchHD Open with Java Binary Platform

Dont clutch wants to hax0r your computer.
    He did that to afish9500 which is why she cant play anymore.

5. criaotic

17 May 2016 Suspended

lol its aight i figured it out.

6. .jar = java files

7. hmm yep that one you just double click on... now i have to figure out what i was thinking about. . .

8. criaotic

17 May 2016 Suspended

@jdakandeek no shit sherlock. It didn't install the .jar

9. @ORCA_Gnome So i decided to re install optifine to 1.9.4 but instead of downloading as a .jar it installs as a .jpeg which means i cant start the installation progress. Could anyone give me some "Techinical" advice because i am in quite the pickle.

So i decided to re install optifine to 1.9.4 but instead of downloading as a java file it just downloads as a .jar which means i can start the installation progress. Could anyone give me some "Techinical" advice because i am in quite the pickle.

the difference between what i can read and what the site quotes you as saying seems very different. what we can read is that you downloaded the .jar

10. criaotic

17 May 2016 Suspended

oh ok cool

11. try this one? http://optifine.net/downloadx?f=OptiFine_1.9.4_HD_U_B4.jar&x=5e531a798e6641f34972ac99bcf70829

12. @ORCA_Gnome @jdakandeek no shit sherlock. It didn't install the .jar

nice edit

13. criaotic

17 May 2016 Suspended

if you can read then you mustve seen that ive already figured it out.

14. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@ORCA_Gnome if you can read then you mustve seen that ive already figured it out.

Reading is for nerds.

15. Corectin iz 4 da week

16. Ffs @R4iscool1 don't be nub

or Sign Up to reply!