Battlefield 1 :DDD

1. 7 years ago

criaotic

18 May 2016 Suspended

I'm sure all of you guys know about the new battlefield 1 trailer and how it smashed call of duties trailer by 1m likes and also how it made CoD get 2m dislikes but if you didn't know heres the trailer. (this is just a hype post. I'm a big fan of the series so i thought id hype it up)

2. That was awesome!!!! i can't wait for battlefield 1

3. If you are just a BF fan than there is nothing wrong, but if it's the fact that plays during WW1 that causes this hype then you might take a look at Verdun .

4. tsu

18 May 2016 Suspended

Cod is garb now it all went downhill after ghosts tbh

5. criaotic

18 May 2016 Suspended

True. All this futuristic stuff is overrated.

6. BF 1 is supposedly going to span more than 1 war only speculation from what I've gathered so far tho, its also said they decided to go back in time again because of the success they had on BF 1942, and yes I've been a huge fan from back when lol, bullet trajectory and destructible environment are also one of the big +s of it for me

7. Deleted 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013
  8. @tsu Cod is garb now it all went downhill after ghosts tbh

BO2

9. @Sofatroll If you are just a BF fan than there is nothing wrong, but if it's the fact that plays during WW1 that causes this hype then you might take a look at Verdun .

That game does look pretty damn cool.

10. Deleted 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013
  11. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Nothing like a WWI game, something I haven't seen since Call of Duty: World at War

or Sign Up to reply!