The Sky Kin Recruitment Post

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@TheForgotten20 a good few of our members like kaptin_kirk you offer of alliance is accepted

3. btw am i employed for ur stable yard?(my set is almost broke so i need some armour,( enchanted with anything to look scary), if i am employed ofcourse

4. the stable yard is not quite prepared yet so you really wouldn't have anything to guard and yes your hired and may we discuss this further in the stables thread?

5. so, i'm in?

6. yep @hopping25

7. thnx

8. your welcome @hopping25

9. Id like to join if you have any openings. I am just returning post 1.9 and i don't have much to my name. I am exceptionally skilled in redstone/slimestone and plan on being on frequently.

10. bacon its slimeblock btw

11. [deleted]

31 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  12. a slimeblock is a slimeblock, slimestoneing is the creation of slimeblock mashines :P

13. @MrSparklyBacon we would be happy to allow you to join good redstone and slime engineers are hard to come by and we would be more than happy to supply you with material for your projects if you join and to trade them to you if you dont.

@dragon
    many of our members do not like it to be told that they are in the faction in-case they get swamped with membership requests and questions. but i can tell you that i am the founder and leader and showjockette777 is second in command.

14. [deleted]

1 Aug 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  15. we are still active and looking for members please msg me in game

16. and i am 9001th in command. there fore you should contact me cuz over 9000

17. dragon i am in skyline and you are an evil man raiding SnowBurn

18. skykin* I hate auto correct

19. I am part of skykin but also live in different bases. So i have 2 or 3 bases to live in.

20. and i would not recommend katcheD in the faction Im pretty sure he's in a faction already

21. I have some exams coming up and will be studying for them so i wont be going on very much (short periods occasionaly until about a week or two into November until then i am giving @TomTom900 temporary leadership of SkyKin until i finish my exams for his exemplar loyalty, good sportmanship and honesty please direct all queries to him

or Sign Up to reply!