1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@thegoldsmith @TheDunmerRaven
    Hey I got another fact for you. In Celtic mythology there was a Goddess called the Morrigan whose sacred animals where Ravens and Crows. though that was interesting

I've heard of her :P Lovely people the Celts.
    Caw!

3. @TheDunmerRaven
    I know they also liked gold as well and their smithing techniques were far ahead of their times so i have some reasons to like them myself.

4. Edited 7 years ago by A_Mighty_Fish

They were also Scottish!-image-
    That there is my cousin...

5. Your motto should be "corvus oculum corvi non eruit" which is latin for "a raven does not pick out an eye of another raven"

6. @Beedobi Your motto should be "corvus oculum corvi non eruit" which is latin for "a raven does not pick out an eye of another raven"

-image-
    ^Me when I realised how suitable it is and how I never thought of it before.

Thank you!!
    Caw!

7. I made you guys this awesome logo myself.

-image-

Totally didn't just search up the already existing American football team the Baltimore Ravens

8. @CodyJProductions I made you guys this awesome logo myself.

-image-

Totally didn't just search up the already existing American football team the Baltimore Ravens

xD
    I've come across them a few times myself in my internet forages!
    Caw!

9. haha!!

10. Would like to join the ravens, its like the stark family on game of thrones, im new to server, but im travelling with decent starter gear, about 10000 blocks out atm, how do we reconise fellow ravens on the server?

11. ravens wanna become allies with our faction? i havent asked @AirBear11 yet so ill tag him but it would be relly nice

12. @Donlishko Would like to join the ravens, its like the stark family on game of thrones, im new to server, but im travelling with decent starter gear, about 10000 blocks out atm, how do we reconise fellow ravens on the server?

I'll message you when I see you on and we can talk.

Caw! Caw!

13. i cant seal the deal because i havent asked airbear yet

14. @TheDunmerRaven I'll message you when I see you on and we can talk.

Caw! Caw!

Thanks, see you later

15. TheForgotten i can ask him if u want but your choice

16. We may have been quiet recently, but we're still here to steal your shiny things!

Caw.

17. Corvus Oculum Corvi Non Eruit!!

18. Wat

19. @Beedobi Your motto should be "corvus oculum corvi non eruit" which is latin for "a raven does not pick out an eye of another raven"

@_Confederacy_ Wat

20. Fish ponds are way better

21. @OpticImpulse Fish ponds are way better

We have bird baths.

or Sign Up to reply!