Non-MC Video Game Recommendations/Discussion Thread

1. 7 years ago

Discuss, recommend or just talk about your favorite video games here!
    Personally, the two games I'm playing are TESV:Skyrim and Reassembly. I'll see if I can find a link..hmm..

Reassembly
    Skyrim

Post yours here :D

2. Well Oblivion was awesome, And Morrowind is apparently good.

Personally however there are two text based games I'm really into, One is Torn, and the other is NationStates.

I tend to run both in the background constantly. Plus with Torn there's a hugely active forum which I quite enjoy xD
    Nationstates basically puts you in the role of a leader of a country, I somehow made Organ donation mandatory, Needless to say I enjoy them both!

If you've got some time to kill I'd advise checking them out, Or not, Up to you guys :P

3. Oblivion..I can't damage ANYTHING when I play it! It shouldn't be that difficult when you start :P

4. Terraria lol, it is basically 2D minecraft but has tons of ores and a minor story plot plus bosses and just cool things.

5. @FishW Terraria lol, it is basically 2D minecraft but has tons of ores and a minor story plot plus bosses and just cool things.

beat it already

6. What device do you use, computer, playstion, xbox, tablet, etc.?

7. @argonFiles Oblivion..I can't damage ANYTHING when I play it! It shouldn't be that difficult when you start :P

I once had a sword that killed everyone in one hit. Another game I ended up with 100 in all magic skills and cast spells to allow me to run across the map in minutes and fuck my game up with a jump xD

8. @FishW What device do you use, computer, playstion, xbox, tablet, etc.?

PC

9. Ok lets see, Stick Wars: Legacy is pretty fun. Also Mojang has a free game called Crown and Council that seems cool, although I have yet to play it.

10. mount and blade warband

I LOVE this game, its easy to pick up and easy to run. Also offers lots of replayability and mods. Totally worth the money imo

World of Tanks

A free to play pvp based game involving historical tanks. Lots of mods, easy to pick up, free, fun. Can also run on pretty much any computer. Just make sure you have a few hours to install

11. @ardoasms mount and blade warband

I LOVE this game, its easy to pick up and easy to run. Also offers lots of replayability and mods. Totally worth the money imo

World of Tanks

A free to play pvp based game involving historical tanks. Lots of mods, easy to pick up, free, fun. Can also run on pretty much any computer. Just make sure you have a few hours to install

I have m&b:w, not played since december 2015..i need to get back into it :/

12. @argonFiles I have m&b:w, not played since december 2015..i need to get back into it :/

Are you excited about the upcoming prequel? M&b bannerlord?

13. @ardoasms Are you excited about the upcoming prequel? M&b bannerlord?

hell yes

14. To be honest I'm very much looking forward to the next dishonored because i have been playing so much of it recently. It has that bethesda feel to the depth of the lore but with a different engine. I hope they do it justice.

15. criaotic

25 May 2016 Suspended

Rn im playing DSIII im a big fan of the series and ive been playing since demon souls.

16. M&B warband is the best

17. Deadbolt

Tera Tech

18. Worst came to worst you could always......you know go outside... That magicial place no one ever sees anymore lol

19. @FishW Worst came to worst you could always......you know go outside... That magicial place no one ever sees anymore lol

This thread is about other video games, not going to the TERRIFYING (jk) place known as "outside"

20. vvvvvv

Best Game.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!