I'm considering coming back

1. 7 years ago

The problem is that Minecraft is so over-saturated in horrible updates that I don't think I can play it. I think Minecraft's jumping up and down on the shark yelling "Look at ME i'm JUMPING ON THE SHARK xDDD" Does 1.8 have a community now? Might play that..getting bored of Reassembly.

If anyone can sort of provide a description of what's been going on, I'd appreciate it.

2. Nope, 1.8 is dead im afraid

3. why jump on danny?

4. @argonFiles The problem is that Minecraft is so over-saturated in horrible updates that I don't think I can play it.

Mojang did change the whole food/saturation system which was kinda weird now didnt they.

5. @argonFiles The problem is that Minecraft is so over-saturated in horrible updates that I don't think I can play it. I think Minecraft's jumping up and down on the shark yelling "Look at ME i'm JUMPING ON THE SHARK xDDD" Does 1.8 have a community now? Might play that..getting bored of Reassembly.

If anyone can sort of provide a description of what's been going on, I'd appreciate it.

1.8 has some regulars, never exceeds 10 however.

I wouldnt agree either, minecraft is an evolving game as always saturation just makes things boring.
    People are already looking towards 1.10

6. The lack duel wield...please don't do that to yourself. Join the dark side. Join 1.9.

7. @FishW The lack duel wield...please don't do that to yourself. Join the dark side. Join 1.9.

Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as Argon and Bone!

8. @BoneChi11er Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as Argon and Bone!

Time to add a dark helmet style helmet to your skin-image-

or Sign Up to reply!