Tez1010 Staff Application

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Tez1010

Time Zone: GMT or BST (in the UK)

Strengths:
    I’m friendly and enjoy talking to people of all ages - I like helping people and making them feel at home on the server. I try to be considerate and kind at all times and am very honest. I am also discrete.
    As far as helping is concerned I am a parent and conscious at all times that many players are youngsters and believe I can firm but fair in the same way I am within my family. I can take it if someone is abusive and stay calm and calm things down if need be. I believe it is important to be polite. I always do things to the best of my ability.
    I have been on CraftyMynes for a while now and long enough to get a feel for how the things work. I am reasonably knowledgeable about the game, although I am sure there is much more to learn.
    I am also quite technically minded (worked as a software engineer) and enjoy learning redstone. I would love to get to grips with command blocks sometime.
    I am on quite a lot of time in the week, usually UK breakfast and lunchtime and an hour in the evening. Also I usually get a longer session on most Sunday mornings when there are often no staff online.

Weaknesses:
    A bit timid and don’t like to bother people.
    I am not always sure what some slang, abbreviations and emoticons mean and so may miss some dodgy references in the chat.
    A bit of a perfectionist.

Why you are applying:
    I am applying as I am often on when there are no staff. At these times I do my best to help and answer questions and keep an eye on the chat. I enjoy being at CraftyMynes – it is a great community and I would like to help keep it a safe and happy place. I am simply offering to help if you need me.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks):
    31664679 on 1.9
    36735540 on 1.8

Custom Note (optional):
    I am no lover of cheats, hackers and pirates and would love to help catch them!

or Sign Up to reply!